Topics

Upcoming Event: Butts County ARES Team Meeting - Mon, 05/18/2020 7:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder


BC-ARES@groups.io Calendar <BC-ARES@...>
 

Reminder: Butts County ARES Team Meeting

When: Monday, 18 May 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:BCFD Station #7 - Training Room

View Event

Organizer: David Bernham, EC

Description: Monthly Butts County ARES Training


Mark Baker - KM4NRP
 

Are we still on for tonight?
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 7:00 PM BC-ARES@groups.io Calendar <BC-ARES@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Butts County ARES Team Meeting

When: Monday, 18 May 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:BCFD Station #7 - Training Room

View Event

Organizer: David Bernham, EC

Description: Monthly Butts County ARES Training


David Burnham - AK4EM
 

There will be no meeting at station 7. An online meeting is planned at 7pm.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:13 PM Mark Baker - KM4NRP <gmbaker308@...> wrote:
Are we still on for tonight?
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 7:00 PM BC-ARES@groups.io Calendar <BC-ARES@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Butts County ARES Team Meeting

When: Monday, 18 May 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:BCFD Station #7 - Training Room

View Event

Organizer: David Bernham, EC

Description: Monthly Butts County ARES Training


Nancy Phillips - K4NEP
 

How does one connect to this online mtg?
N


On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 3:58 PM, David Burnham - AK4EM
<burnham1078@...> wrote:
There will be no meeting at station 7. An online meeting is planned at 7pm.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:13 PM Mark Baker - KM4NRP <gmbaker308@...> wrote:
Are we still on for tonight?
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 7:00 PM BC-ARES@groups.io Calendar <BC-ARES@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Butts County ARES Team Meeting

When: Monday, 18 May 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:BCFD Station #7 - Training Room

View Event

Organizer: David Bernham, EC

Description: Monthly Butts County ARES Training


David Burnham - AK4EM
 

An email was sent out last week with a link to join the meeting. If you need the link again, email me
and I will send the link again.

73
David B.


On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 4:07 PM Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via groups.io <topazmeadows=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How does one connect to this online mtg?
N


On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 3:58 PM, David Burnham - AK4EM
There will be no meeting at station 7. An online meeting is planned at 7pm.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:13 PM Mark Baker - KM4NRP <gmbaker308@...> wrote:
Are we still on for tonight?
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 7:00 PM BC-ARES@groups.io Calendar <BC-ARES@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Butts County ARES Team Meeting

When: Monday, 18 May 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:BCFD Station #7 - Training Room

View Event

Organizer: David Bernham, EC

Description: Monthly Butts County ARES Training