From: "Elaine Stachowiak - KW4AQ"
To: "group io"
Sent: Monday July 6 2020 12:51:44PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] tonight's meeting

Hello All,
I'm hoping all is good with you and your family.

I sorry this is last minute, I have wrestled with this all last week and over the weekend weather to have a in person meeting or maybe give Zoom a shot again. I very much miss going out regularly, I have stayed put as much as possible. I know many have ventured out with caution but I feel that we should do a Zoom meeting this month again. So if you would please find David's link to the meeting, please come join in.

Thanks everybody
73
Elaine