Topics

Stark Full Scale Exercise Review

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Clark - NI2Y

Buzz,

I can make the meeting on Saturday.

73,

Mark

--
Mark/NI2Y

Dan Darsey - W4DED

Buzz,
Time and location of Saturday meeting?
73,
Dan

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 11:07 AM, Mark Clark - NI2Y
<mercer17@...> wrote:

Buzz,

I can make the meeting on Saturday.

73,

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

David Burnham - AK4EM

I can attend
David, AK4EM

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 11:03 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Baker - KM4NRP

Will be there. Time and place?

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020, 11:34 AM David Burnham - AK4EM <burnham1078@...> wrote:
I can attend
David, AK4EM

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 11:03 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Guess I left the time and place off the notice. Station 7 at 9:00 AM.
73,
Buzz, K3GWK

<mercer17@...> wrote:

Buzz,

I can make the meeting on Saturday.

73,

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Breakfast at Huddle House at 07:30?
73...

<mercer17@...> wrote:

Buzz,

I can make the meeting on Saturday.

73,

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

Dan Darsey - W4DED

I will be at the Huddle House at 8:00, if anyone wants to join me.
73,
Dan

<mercer17@...> wrote:

Buzz,

I can make the meeting on Saturday.

73,

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

See y'all there, Ken

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

Mike Crowe - AJ4GU

All,
I now have the 13th off.
Let me know where I am needed.
73
Mike Crowe
AJ4GU

On Mar 3, 2020, at 11:03, "Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK" <backacre348@...> wrote:

There will be a brief (hopefully) meeting on Saturday morning to review our plans for the Severe WX FSX scheduled for Friday 13MAR2020.  If you are involved in the exercise or available on Friday morning and interested in participating, please plan to attend.  We may have the final version of the time-line by then.  Thanks…

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10