Topics

Severe Weather Potential Today Through Early Monday Morning

Elaine Stachowiak - KW4AQ

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matthew Sena - NOAA Federal <matthew.sena@...>
Date: April 12, 2020 at 3:52:32 AM EDT
Subject: Severe Weather Potential Today Through Early Monday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Bottom Line Up Front:
  • The Potential for a Significant Severe Weather Outbreak continues today (Easter) through early Monday morning across a large portion of the Southeast US.
  • We will likely be sending a recorded briefing later in the day today to those on this mailing list

Image:  SPC Day 1 Outlook for Sunday.  An Enhanced Risk (level 3/5) for much of our warning area,
with a Moderate Risk (level 4/5) into portions of northwest Georgia.
GA_swody1.png

Image: Threats/Confidence.
Image: Potential Timing 2PM this afternoon, scattered thunderstorms, isolated severe possible.
2PMref.png

Image: Potential Timing, 11PM Sunday,
11PMref.png

Image: Potential Timing,  2AM Monday
2AMref.png

Image: Potential Timing,  5AM Monday
5AMref.png

Image: Potential Timing,  8AM Monday
8AMref.png

Image:  Threats/Confidence
April12_Threats_Confidence_SundayEmail.png

Please do not reply to this email,  send any replies to sr-ffc.mets@...

If you have any questions, feel free to call us, chat us in NWSchat, or find us on Twitter or Facebook.

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Thanks Elaine.
73,
Buzz, K3GWK

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matthew Sena - NOAA Federal <matthew.sena@...>
Date: April 12, 2020 at 3:52:32 AM EDT

[...]

Mark Clark - NI2Y <mercer17@...>

Elaine
Thank you as well
73
Mark
NI2Y

From: Matthew Sena - NOAA Federal <matthew.sena@...>
Date: April 12, 2020 at 3:52:32 AM EDT

--
Mark/NI2Y

Dan Darsey - W4DED

Thanks, Elaine!
Dan
Begin forwarded message:

[...]

Winford Barnes - W8XC <winfordb@...>

Elaine thanks we will keep a watchful eye.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matthew Sena - NOAA Federal <matthew.sena@...>
Date: April 12, 2020 at 3:52:32 AM EDT

[...]

Mark Baker - KM4NRP