Topics

RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

What day is that mtg at Hunter's?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:01 AM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
<backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Oh, I didn't read that right. Someone not doing the zone survey will be needed at the mtg at Hunter's.
Let me know if you want me to go, or survey.

<backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

W4DED

Buzz,

May 6 is a Wednesday.

Dan

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 11:01:22 AM EST, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Nancy,

January 25 is a Saturday.

I really appreciate the offer but the choice is yours.  You have participated in several of these events and understand our role.  Please let me know what you decide.  We really just need the course info – any changes?  Anything that the race team would like us to change?  Mention that we do not direct traffic!  Too much liability.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz

<backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Ok, I'll plan to attend the Hunter's mtg and if it's out early, I can join the survey.

<backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Winford Barnes - W8XC

Buzz is the meeeting on Jan 25th?

On 1/13/2020 12:04 PM, W4DED via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Yes, guess I wasn’t to clear on that.  Nancy has offered to go to the meeting but you would certainly be welcome to attend also.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz

[...]

Thanks…  If nothing has changed regarding the course, we should be good to go.

73,

Buzz

[...]

Ok be good to get the lay of the land

On 1/13/2020 4:54 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK wrote:

[...]

Date correction:
The Football Alumni 5K will be held on May 9, 2020.
73,
Buzz, K3GWK