Topics

Net Check In & ARES Connect

AK4EM

For those who checked into the net last night and did not get a chance to register for the event on ARES Connect. I have registered you for the event. Please take the time to enter your hours for the event. I would suggest entering a minimum of 0.5 hours and the maximum can be what time you feel was required.

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx for the reminder David

-----------------------------------------

To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Wednesday January 15 2020 9:08:25AM
Subject: [BC-ARES] Net Check In & ARES Connect

For those who checked into the net last night and did not get a chance to register for the event on ARES Connect. I have registered you for the event. Please take the time to enter your hours for the event. I would suggest entering a minimum of 0.5 hours and the maximum can be what time you feel was required.

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

David,
My points haven't changed since Sept 2019...  How do I get that fixed?
Nancy K4NEP

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 09:56:05 AM EST, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Cc:

AK4EM

Points are technically not used at this time. There is a discussion on going about using them in the future. The only problem is that they have to decide how many points to assign to each event. For right now do not pay attention to points. The biggest thing is to enter the time. Your time should increase if you are logging it. Once you register for an event, you still need to go back in and enter the amount of time you spent on the event.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:13 AM Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via Groups.Io <topazmeadows=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
David,
Nancy K4NEP

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 09:56:05 AM EST, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Cc:

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Ok. Thanks.
N

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:22 AM, AK4EM
<burnham1078@...> wrote:
Points are technically not used at this time. There is a discussion on going about using them in the future. The only problem is that they have to decide how many points to assign to each event. For right now do not pay attention to points. The biggest thing is to enter the time. Your time should increase if you are logging it. Once you register for an event, you still need to go back in and enter the amount of time you spent on the event.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:13 AM Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via Groups.Io <topazmeadows=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
David,
Nancy K4NEP

Cc: