From: "AK4EM"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday January 15 2020 9:08:25AM
Subject: [BC-ARES] Net Check In & ARES Connect

For those who checked into the net last night and did not get a chance to register for the event on ARES Connect. I have registered you for the event. Please take the time to enter your hours for the event. I would suggest entering a minimum of 0.5 hours and the maximum can be what time you feel was required.

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

David,
My points haven't changed since Sept 2019...  How do I get that fixed?
Nancy K4NEP

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 09:56:05 AM EST, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Thx for the reminder David

For those who checked into the net last night and did not get a chance to register for the event on ARES Connect. I have registered you for the event. Please take the time to enter your hours for the event. I would suggest entering a minimum of 0.5 hours and the maximum can be what time you feel was required.

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Ok. Thanks.