Topics

Mail Service Suspensions

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

The COVID virus has now affected the sending of QSL cards.  This link shows the list of countries with mail disruptions.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx Buzz, BIG disruption I'd say...

The COVID virus has now affected the sending of QSL cards.  This link shows the list of countries with mail disruptions.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hunter Barnell - N4PPY

Yours got to me ok Buzz hahaha but I’ll have to look at that. I gotta get one to Germany.

On May 11, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

The COVID virus has now affected the sending of QSL cards.  This link shows the list of countries with mail disruptions.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Hunter,

4th Area QSL Buro    https://www.cdxa.org/w4qsl-bureau/index.php

73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Yours got to me ok Buzz hahaha but I’ll have to look at that. I gotta get one to Germany.

On May 11, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

The COVID virus has now affected the sending of QSL cards.  This link shows the list of countries with mail disruptions.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Hunter,
This is what I use for foreign QSL cards when I want one in return. One envelope fits inside the other. I put $2.00, to cover postage, in with the return envelope. Always mail them from the post office window to make sure of the proper postage.
Often DX stations will post QSL instructions on their QRZ page. Getting a subscription to QRZ is something you might want to consider. Send me the DL call sign and I’ll look him up for you.
You also should consider getting envelopes on file at the 4 Area QSL Buro. Your card sorter is K4ZO (k4zo@...). I sent you the link to their home page.  Good DX...
73,
Buzz, K3GWK