Topics

KM4NRP

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Mark Baker, KM4NRP, has rejoined the club and is also our newest groups.io member.

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

I'll start a new arrl list. I have no idea who's on .io.  Have never seen a member list on there.  What happened to David & Michelle tonight?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 9:53 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
<backacre348@...> wrote:

Mark Baker, KM4NRP, has rejoined the club and is also our newest groups.io member.

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dan Darsey - W4DED

Welcome back, Mark!

73,
Dan

On Monday, March 2, 2020, 09:53:40 PM EST, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

Mark Baker, KM4NRP, has rejoined the club and is also our newest groups.io member.

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Baker - KM4NRP

Thanks Dan, glad to be back!

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020, 12:20 AM Dan Darsey - W4DED via Groups.Io <dandarsey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Welcome back, Mark!

73,
Dan

On Monday, March 2, 2020, 09:53:40 PM EST, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

Mark Baker, KM4NRP, has rejoined the club and is also our newest groups.io member.

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Clark - NI2Y <mercer17@...>

Mark,

Welcome back and please let me know if there is any difficulty receiving notices.

73,
Mark

--
Mark/NI2Y