Topics

Fw: Severe Weather Potential for Wednesday

Elaine Stachowiak - KW4AQ

From: Elaine Stachowiak <ubudogems@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:34 PM
To: group io <bc-ares@groups.io>
Subject: Fw: Severe Weather Potential for Wednesday

From: Matthew Sena - NOAA Federal <matthew.sena@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:33 AM
Subject: Severe Weather Potential for Wednesday

Bottom Line Up Front:
  • A potential for scattered strong to severe thunderstorms Wednesday, mainly during the afternoon and evening.
  • Primary threat will be damaging winds. Isolated tornado or large hail threat.

Image:  SPC Day 2 Outlook for Wednesday.  A Slight Risk (level 2/5) for a large part of our warning area,
with a Marginal Risk (level 1/5) elsewhere.

GA_swody2.png

Image: Threats/Confidence.
Image: Potential Timing 11AM Wednesday

refcmp.us_se11AM.png

Image: Potential Timing, 2PM Wednesday

refcmp.us_se2PM.png

Image: Potential Timing,  5PM Wednesday

refcmp.us_se5PM.png

Image: Potential Timing,  8PM Wednesday

refcmp.us_se8PM.png

Image: Potential Timing,  11PM Wednesday

refcmp.us_se11PM.png

Image:  Threats/Confidence

FFC_ThreatsRiskConfidence04_29.png

Please do not reply to this email,  send any replies to sr-ffc.mets@...

If you have any questions, feel free to call us, chat us in NWSchat, or find us on Twitter or Facebook.

Elaine Stachowiak - KW4AQ

[...]

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx Elaine, should be able to get the yardwork done today then settle down to a rainy dinner. Have a good one, Ken