From: Keith Stellman - NOAA Federal
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:00 PM
Subject: Link to 3 PM Special Weather Briefing from NWS Atlanta

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Here is the link to the briefing given at 3 pm.

Key Highlights:

  • Significant Flooding/Flash Flooding is possible this evening/overnight
  • Widespread 3"+ of rainfall with isolated up to 6"+ possible (Feb Normal Rainfall is ~4.5")
  • This is will be a nighttime event, so please urge folks to not drive through flooded roads and Turn Around Don't Drown.

Of Note:  All Flash Flood Warnings will still be WEA alerted on cellular devices.

Please utilize NWSChat/Social Media for the latest information from us.

-- Keith

Meteorologist in Charge

National Weather Service Atlanta/Peachtree City GA

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx Buzz, reckon we'll get the downstream aftermath this week. See you on the net tonight, Ken