Topics

Extra Test Question Prep

Mark Clark - NI2Y

For anyone who studies for the extra class exam, there is a blog that I find is a  good source for a walk through the questions, answers and the theory behind the answers.  The blog information also is a good review for any who are Amateur Extra Licensees.  Give it a look you might find it helpful:    https://www.kb6nu.com/

73,
Mark/NI2Y

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Thank you, Mark!

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:54 PM, Mark Clark - NI2Y
<NI2Y@...> wrote:
For anyone who studies for the extra class exam, there is a blog that I find is a  good source for a walk through the questions, answers and the theory behind the answers.  The blog information also is a good review for any who are Amateur Extra Licensees.  Give it a look you might find it helpful:    https://www.kb6nu.com/

73,
Mark/NI2Y

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Thanks Mark.
His “No Nonsense” Study Guides are excellent preparation material for any class of ham license. We have used his material.
73,
Buzz, K3GWK

On Feb 25, 2020, at 16:54, Mark Clark - NI2Y <NI2Y@...> wrote:

For anyone who studies for the extra class exam, there is a blog that I find is a  good source for a walk through the questions, answers and the theory behind the answers.  The blog information also is a good review for any who are Amateur Extra Licensees.  Give it a look you might find it helpful:    https://www.kb6nu.com/

73,
Mark/NI2Y

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx Mark, maybe one day I'll find my round tu-it, ugghhh.