Topics

DPH Net Script

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Yeah, I heard you & Mark Austin, KN4KTZ, (fm Spalding Regional) chk-in, thx. Are you gonna chk-in next week or is Mark, NI2Y?? Don't think he's gotta D-Star radio. Don't think Rudy has his hook'd up yet. I'm avail to do 'em this month (3 more of 'em), but if you'd like to take another lemme know. 
Not sure I have the 'script', but I'll look for it. I think you wrote it, so it might be in some of your old stuff. Will let you know.
My tastebuds went nuts last Sunday night & Monday morning.... OK now, but dunno if I got the virus or not so I'm self-quarantined till Fri. Then I'll call Krystle, she sed to let her know my 'status' Fri and she'd probly have me tested either way. We'll see... Anna got the 'shingles' this week, so we've had about ENUF of all these viruses down here at the Flovilla Hilton (now shuttered)!!
Happy Easter, Ken

-----------------------------------------

To: "Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)"
Cc: "Mark Clark (NI2Y)", "rudyka8lad@...", "Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK)", "Winford - W8XC Barnes", Krystle"
Sent: Thursday April 9 2020 8:46:19AM
Subject: RE: DPH Net Script

Ken,

I checked in to the DPH DStar net (via WX4BCA/U) from my home QTH this morning, covering for Mark.  Steve acknowledged my second round check in.  Secured at 08:45 Local.

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:21 AM
To: Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)
Cc: Mark Clark (NI2Y); rudyka8lad@...; Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK); Winford - W8XC Barnes
Subject: DPH Net Script

Ken,

Could you please post the DPH Net script to the groups.io page?  Thanks…

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Clark - NI2Y <mercer17@...>

Ken and Buzz,

For the time being I will not be going to DPH.  And, as you correctly noted I do not have a D-Star radio.  Thank you both for the help.  Best to Anna on the shingles.
Mark

On Apr 9, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Yeah, I heard you & Mark Austin, KN4KTZ, (fm Spalding Regional) chk-in, thx. Are you gonna chk-in next week or is Mark, NI2Y?? Don't think he's gotta D-Star radio. Don't think Rudy has his hook'd up yet. I'm avail to do 'em this month (3 more of 'em), but if you'd like to take another lemme know. 
Not sure I have the 'script', but I'll look for it. I think you wrote it, so it might be in some of your old stuff. Will let you know.
My tastebuds went nuts last Sunday night & Monday morning.... OK now, but dunno if I got the virus or not so I'm self-quarantined till Fri. Then I'll call Krystle, she sed to let her know my 'status' Fri and she'd probly have me tested either way. We'll see... Anna got the 'shingles' this week, so we've had about ENUF of all these viruses down here at the Flovilla Hilton (now shuttered)!!
Happy Easter, Ken

Cc: "Mark Clark (NI2Y)", "rudyka8lad@...", "Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK)", "Winford - W8XC Barnes", Krystle"

Ken,

I checked in to the DPH DStar net (via WX4BCA/U) from my home QTH this morning, covering for Mark.  Steve acknowledged my second round check in.  Secured at 08:45 Local.

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:21 AM
To: Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)
Cc: Mark Clark (NI2Y); rudyka8lad@...; Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK); Winford - W8XC Barnes
Subject: DPH Net Script

Ken,

Could you please post the DPH Net script to the groups.io page?  Thanks…

Buzz, K3GWK

--
Mark/NI2Y

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

All, my bad, probly shoulda put out a dedicated email post on this, but we're NOT goin' to the DPH office until further notice. I put this info into my BCHD Report for this month's 'Repeater' magazine but maybe that wasn't enuf. Krystle and her krew have to take everybody's temperature when they come into the office doors then have to spray down where they went afterwards. So I figured we could ease their workload by doin' our weekly 'radio tests' fm home for the time bein'.
Thx Mark, Anna's motivatin' around just fine, she had Chickenpox when she wuz little so her current case isn't as painful as most people experience, altho she's cover'd w/ it. 
Jez flowin' w/ it, K&A

To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc: "Freida & Buzz"
Sent: Thursday April 9 2020 10:26:59AM
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] DPH Net Script

Ken and Buzz,

For the time being I will not be going to DPH.  And, as you correctly noted I do not have a D-Star radio.  Thank you both for the help.  Best to Anna on the shingles.
Mark

On Apr 9, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Yeah, I heard you & Mark Austin, KN4KTZ, (fm Spalding Regional) chk-in, thx. Are you gonna chk-in next week or is Mark, NI2Y?? Don't think he's gotta D-Star radio. Don't think Rudy has his hook'd up yet I'm avail to do 'em this month (3 more of 'em), but if you'd like to take another lemme know. 
Happy Easter, Ken

Ken,

Buzz

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:21 AM
To: Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)
Cc: Mark Clark (NI2Y); rudyka8lad@...; Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK); Winford - W8XC Barnes
Subject: DPH Net Script

Ken,

Could you please post the DPH Net script to the groups.io page?  Thanks…

Buzz, K3GWK