Topics

Butts County DPH exercise has been postponed

Mark Clark - NI2Y

Subject: Butts County POD Exercise POSTPONED

Good Morning All,

Due to the evolving COVID-19 response, we are going to have to postpone the full scale exercise scheduled for March 5, 2020. There have been concerns surrounding public perception regarding PODs and our messages of social distancing conflicting with each other.  Because of this, and because we need to focus our efforts on the real-world requirements COVID-19 may present us, we need to postpone. You will be informed when the full scale exercise is rescheduled. Please forward this notification to anyone else in your organization participating in this exercise.

Best Regards,

Yesenia Arreguin, MPH

Strategic National Stockpile Coordinator

District 4, Georgia Department of Public Health

We Inform, We Prevent, We Protect!

Vision Statement

To lead the way for our communities to live healthier and safer lives.

Mission Statement

To protect and improve the health of our communities through the prevention of disease, the promotion of healthy behaviors, access to quality services, strong community partnerships, and disaster preparedness.