Topics

ARES TX Drill

David Burnham - AK4EM
 

Friday March 13th ARES will be holding a tornado drill in Butts County. The script for the drill and the ICS205 are located on the groups.io files under ARES Exercises. Please review these files if you are participating. These files are good for everyone to review for future exercises. Remember this is a drill and should be stated multiple times if you are on the repeater or simplex channels around this time. Other documents will be uploaded to this file as needed.

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
 

ARES will be staffing exercise five sites, there are ARES members assigned to each site but we can use more help.  If you are available on Friday morning from 08:00 until 12:00, please contact David, AK4EM, and let him know.  

911 Ham Station: Buzz, K3GWK and Mark, NI2Y
Sylvan Grove Hospital: Dan, W4DED and Elaine, KW4AQ (Skywarn NCS)
Stark Elementary School: Ken, KM4HOS and Mike, AJ4GU
Battle Building/Rufus Auditorium: Nancy, K4NEP and Mark, KM4NRP
BCSS Administration Building (JOC); David, AK4EM

73,
Buzz, K3GWK

Mark Clark - NI2Y
 

David 73
Mark


On Mar 11, 2020, at 17:16, David Burnham - AK4EM <burnham1078@...> wrote:

Friday March 13th ARES will be holding a tornado drill in Butts County. The script for the drill and the ICS205 are located on the groups.io files under ARES Exercises. Please review these files if you are participating. These files are good for everyone to review for future exercises. Remember this is a drill and should be stated multiple times if you are on the repeater or simplex channels around this time. Other documents will be uploaded to this file as needed.

--
Mark/NI2Y

Mark Clark - NI2Y
 

RR
73
Mark/NI2Y


On Mar 11, 2020, at 18:10, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

ARES will be staffing exercise five sites, there are ARES members assigned to each site but we can use more help.  If you are available on Friday morning from 08:00 until 12:00, please contact David, AK4EM, and let him know.  

911 Ham Station: Buzz, K3GWK and Mark, NI2Y
Sylvan Grove Hospital: Dan, W4DED and Elaine, KW4AQ (Skywarn NCS)
Stark Elementary School: Ken, KM4HOS and Mike, AJ4GU
Battle Building/Rufus Auditorium: Nancy, K4NEP and Mark, KM4NRP
BCSS Administration Building (JOC); David, AK4EM

73,
Buzz, K3GWK

--
Mark/NI2Y

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS
 

Thx David, will do, Ken

-----------------------------------------

From: "David Burnham - AK4EM"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Wednesday March 11 2020 5:16:35PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] ARES TX Drill

Friday March 13th ARES will be holding a tornado drill in Butts County. The script for the drill and the ICS205 are located on the groups.io files under ARES Exercises. Please review these files if you are participating. These files are good for everyone to review for future exercises. Remember this is a drill and should be stated multiple times if you are on the repeater or simplex channels around this time. Other documents will be uploaded to this file as needed.

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS
 

Thx Buzz.

-----------------------------------------

From: "Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Wednesday March 11 2020 6:10:54PM
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] ARES TX Drill

ARES will be staffing exercise five sites, there are ARES members assigned to each site but we can use more help.  If you are available on Friday morning from 08:00 until 12:00, please contact David, AK4EM, and let him know.  

911 Ham Station: Buzz, K3GWK and Mark, NI2Y
Sylvan Grove Hospital: Dan, W4DED and Elaine, KW4AQ (Skywarn NCS)
Stark Elementary School: Ken, KM4HOS and Mike, AJ4GU
Battle Building/Rufus Auditorium: Nancy, K4NEP and Mark, KM4NRP
BCSS Administration Building (JOC); David, AK4EM

73,
Buzz, K3GWK

Mark Baker - KM4NRP
 

Got ya!
73
Mark KM4NRP

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 7:32 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:
Thx Buzz.

-----------------------------------------

From: "Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Wednesday March 11 2020 6:10:54PM
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] ARES TX Drill

ARES will be staffing exercise five sites, there are ARES members assigned to each site but we can use more help.  If you are available on Friday morning from 08:00 until 12:00, please contact David, AK4EM, and let him know.  

911 Ham Station: Buzz, K3GWK and Mark, NI2Y
Sylvan Grove Hospital: Dan, W4DED and Elaine, KW4AQ (Skywarn NCS)
Stark Elementary School: Ken, KM4HOS and Mike, AJ4GU
Battle Building/Rufus Auditorium: Nancy, K4NEP and Mark, KM4NRP
BCSS Administration Building (JOC); David, AK4EM

73,
Buzz, K3GWK