From: "David Burnham - AK4EM"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday March 11 2020 5:24:15PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] ARES Meetings

We will start holding ARES meetings on the third Monday of each month. These meetings will deal with ARES events, exercises, and training. These meetings will be used to assist anyone interested in joining ARES and help with everyone obtaining the proper training to be able to be deployed in an event. The meetings will be a 7:00pm at Station 7. The first meeting will be April 20th. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Mark Baker - KM4NRP

Thanks, looking forward to it.
73
Mark KM4NRP

Good idea David, thx, I'll be there, Ken