From: "Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via groups.io"
To: "Group Io"
Sent: Monday June 15 2020 4:54:53PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] Amateur Radio Week Proclamation

Hi, Everyone,

Tuesday at 7 PM at the Jackson Municipal Bldg on Mulberry St (1 block S of Mesquite Grill), the Mayor will give us a Proclamation for Amateur Radio Week.  It will only take about 15-20, and then we will be released to go home to catch the net.

This is a good way to get our club some recognition.  Mayor Pippin is aware of the many things we do for the community. Please plan to be there a few mins before 7 and if you have one, please wear a club t-shirt.

Nancy