Topics

Amateur Radio Week Procamation - City of Jackson

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Hi, Everyone,

The City Clerk just called.  Mayor Pippin is giving the club the City's Proclamation for Amateur Radio Week in Tuesday, June 16 at 7 P.M. at City Hall.  City Hall is on Mulberry St, one block south of Mesquite Grill.  Parking is available all around that area.

Please plan to attend to show Jackson we appreciate their appreciation of hams and the work we do on behalf of Jackson and Butts County.

Please wear club t-shirts if you have one.  Kay is efficient, and we are usually out the meeting in 15 mins or so.
Thanks,

Nancy