6th Annual Alumni 5K #fightagainstcovid19

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

BCECA Team,

So far we have only five members signed up to assist with the 2020 5K event.  Thanks: W4DED, KM4HOS, AJ4GU and KJ4PLJ for stepping up.  We still have lots of course positions to fill along with Net Control.  There will be several HTs available so don't let the lack of a portable radio keep you from volunteering.  Please let me know if you can help.

The young men and women of the Jackson HS Football program count on this fundraiser and it is a good way to get some public recognition for Butts County's hams.

Thanks & 73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

###

BCECA Team...

All hands on deck!

The Jackson 5K is on and scheduled for 24OCT2020.  As in the past, our radio club has been asked to provide "on course" communications for the event.  This event is an important fundraiser for the Jackson High School football team.  Good portable operations practice, too.  The race starts early (07:00) and, for us, lasts about three hours.  All you need is a ham license, an HT and a desire to help.  If you don't have an HT, I'm sure we can dig one up for you to use.

Please let me know if you can participate.  Thanks.

73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK