6th Annual Alumni 5K #fightagainstcovid19

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

BCECA Team,

So far we have only five members signed up to assist with the 2020 5K event.  Thanks: W4DED, KM4HOS, AJ4GU and KJ4PLJ for stepping up.  We still have lots of course positions to fill along with Net Control.  There will be several HTs available so don't let the lack of a portable radio keep you from volunteering.  Please let me know if you can help.

The young men and women of the Jackson HS Football program count on this fundraiser and it is a good way to get some public recognition for Butts County's hams.

Thanks & 73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

###

BCECA Team...

All hands on deck!

The Jackson 5K is on and scheduled for 24OCT2020.  As in the past, our radio club has been asked to provide "on course" communications for the event.  This event is an important fundraiser for the Jackson High School football team.  Good portable operations practice, too.  The race starts early (07:00) and, for us, lasts about three hours.  All you need is a ham license, an HT and a desire to help.  If you don't have an HT, I'm sure we can dig one up for you to use.  

Please let me know if you can participate.  Thanks.

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020, 09:31:35 AM EDT
Subject: 6th Annual Alumni 5K #FightAgainstCOVID19

Hello,

After some months of planning and debating, the decision has been made for us to move forward with a race this year.  The date will be October 24, 2020 at 8am.  So mark your calendars.  You can consider this race more than a fundraiser for this year's football team.  This feels more like a race for the fight against COVID-19.  Some of you that are in this email have served on various boards or have worked with us in the past and some of you have never worked with us.  I just want to make more people aware of what we are doing here in Jackson and maybe more people want to get involved.  If you have any one that may want to participate, feel free to give them my information at 

Montez Morgan, Race Coordinator
(770)377-4515

I have attached to this email updated versions of the sponsorship packages and the flyer. Let's get the word out.  We are really focused on everyone's safety this race and want everyone to have an enjoyable experience.  If you have any ideas or questions please contact me as soon as possible and let's discuss because we are working with a very short window this year.  Be looking out for more updates soon.  Have a great weekend.  Let's Go BIG RED!! #RD4L

Sincerely,

JHS C/O 95 (4-year letterman Football, Baseball, Basketball)

David Burnham - AK4EM

Don't think you counted me, and Michelle may be available.

David, AK4EM

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020, 7:47 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:
BCECA Team,

So far we have only five members signed up to assist with the 2020 5K event.  Thanks: W4DED, KM4HOS, AJ4GU and KJ4PLJ for stepping up.  We still have lots of course positions to fill along with Net Control.  There will be several HTs available so don't let the lack of a portable radio keep you from volunteering.  Please let me know if you can help.

The young men and women of the Jackson HS Football program count on this fundraiser and it is a good way to get some public recognition for Butts County's hams.

Thanks & 73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

###

BCECA Team...

All hands on deck!

The Jackson 5K is on and scheduled for 24OCT2020.  As in the past, our radio club has been asked to provide "on course" communications for the event.  This event is an important fundraiser for the Jackson High School football team.  Good portable operations practice, too.  The race starts early (07:00) and, for us, lasts about three hours.  All you need is a ham license, an HT and a desire to help.  If you don't have an HT, I'm sure we can dig one up for you to use.  

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Hello,

After some months of planning and debating, the decision has been made for us to move forward with a race this year.  The date will be October 24, 2020 at 8am.  So mark your calendars.  You can consider this race more than a fundraiser for this year's football team.  This feels more like a race for the fight against COVID-19.  Some of you that are in this email have served on various boards or have worked with us in the past and some of you have never worked with us.  I just want to make more people aware of what we are doing here in Jackson and maybe more people want to get involved.  If you have any one that may want to participate, feel free to give them my information at 

(770)377-4515

I have attached to this email updated versions of the sponsorship packages and the flyer. Let's get the word out.  We are really focused on everyone's safety this race and want everyone to have an enjoyable experience.  If you have any ideas or questions please contact me as soon as possible and let's discuss because we are working with a very short window this year.  Be looking out for more updates soon.  Have a great weekend.  Let's Go BIG RED!! #RD4L

Sincerely,

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

David,
Thanks, I missed your reply. Michelle is needed.
Buzz, K3GWK

On Sep 13, 2020, at 08:37, David Burnham - AK4EM <burnham1078@...> wrote:

Don't think you counted me, and Michelle may be available.

David, AK4EM

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020, 7:47 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:
BCECA Team,

Thanks & 73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

###

BCECA Team...

All hands on deck!

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Hello,

(770)377-4515

Sincerely,