Topics

Fw: Georgia on My Mind - July 2020

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020, 06:20:25 AM EDT
Subject: Georgia on My Mind - July 2020

Amateur friends, I hope this finds you doing well and healthy.  We've
had a busy month leading up to and over Field Day - an unusual kind of
Field Day.  I don't think it turned out to be as muted as many expected.
You will see in this edition of Georgia on My Mind.  We received and
collected photographs and content from around the State from a number of
you.  A topic snapshot...

- Field Day coverage and lots of photographs
- A Georgia student's ballooning adventure
- Southeast Georgia Amateur activity
- Early August ARC exercise
- ARES Report
- An online national Amateur Radio exposition
- A swapfest
- Information on remote Amateur testing

Go here for the the July Georgia on My Mind newsletter:

ARRL Georgia Section
Section Manager: David B Benoist, AG4ZR

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

ARCBC,
Another excellent GA ARRL newsletter.  Well worth the read.  Bravo Zulu to Ken Wallis, KM4HOS, one of the ARES Connect Volunteer Hours "Top Ten" for June.
Hopefully the Dalton Hamfest will be a reality.
If anyone has a photo or two of their Field Day operation you can download them to the Field Day 2020 photos section of our groups.io site (https://groups.io/g/BC-ARES).
73,
Buzz