I'm still ready to help with the survey on Sat. Ken. Looking forward to it.
73
Mark

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 8:50 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Buzz & David,

Thx for the heads-up Buzz. Had planned and am set-up to do the last Survey this Sat, sans brkfst, just doin' a brief & go fm the Pavillion at 0900. Figured we'd be OK just drivin' around Zone 2 and yakkin' on da radios.

The only problem I could see would be gettin' somebody into the 911 Ctr?? Was gonna ask y'all if you thought we could get in & whether y'all wanted to do the Survey or postpone it till next month.

IF y'all don't wanna try to finish the Survey, I'm gonna do this NVIS Day and wondered if y'all wanted me to go to any particular place in the county to set-up for this test. Are there any sites in Butts Co that y'all think are an ARES 'priority' for HF and wanted chk'd out? I'm good fm my QTH as I've already worked some contacts fm here at the Flovilla Hilton in the past. Lemme know what y'all wanna do, Ken

From: "Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK"
To: "BC-ARES@groups.io"
Sent: Saturday March 21 2020 12:28:55PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

NVIS Antenna Test

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Haren - W8BYH
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 9:21 AM
To: fayetteares@groups.io

Just a reminder. The Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day is one week away!

What better way to practice self-quarantine or social isolation than operating NVIS from your QTH.

The exercise instructions can be found at this link

Hope to see you on the air!

--
Brian Haren
W8BYH

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Ya know, on 2nd thought, if Sonia didn't wanna do the Survey, I could set up my portable station at the Taj Mahal and be NCS for the Survey then do the NVIS HF test fm there too. Jez thinkin', Ken

Just a reminder. The Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day is one week away!

What better way to practice self-quarantine or social isolation than operating NVIS from your QTH.

The exercise instructions can be found at this link

Hope to see you on the air!

--
Brian Haren
W8BYH