From: Ken Wallis - KM4HOS
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:22 PM
To: 'BC-ARES@groups.io'
Subject: [BC-ARES] this Saturday's BC Zone 5 Survey

Just a REMINDER for Sat's Butts Co EP Survey of Zone 5 (and Southern Zone 4 if we have time). Zone 5 is south of Fire Sta #8 between Ga Hwy 42 and US23/Ga87 west of Flovilla, and Southern Zone 4 is south of Flovilla between US23/Ga87 and the Ocmulgee River. Should be able to complete both by noon if we have enuf volunteers, but w/ Nancy & Dan gone, we may have to settle for just Zone 5. We'll meet at the LunchBox at 0730 for brkfst, then go to the Kersey Pavillion (Field Day site) at 0900 for a 'brief & go'. Thx in advance for yer support, Ken, KM4HOS

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx Buzz

The survey is posted on ARES Connect, please make sure you enter your event hours.

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10