Topics

Update Butts Net for Jan. 14 and ARES Connect

David Burnham - AK4EM

The following have not added their time in for the Butts Net on Jan 14. Please enter your time if you have forgotten. Let me know if you have problems and I will try to help.
Lipscom, Mosier, Ragon, Brent, Wyatt. I can add the time manually, but would like to get everyone in the habit of adding their own.

73,
David

KK4BKF

David,
I went in and added mine before the net took place. I will check and see if it is not posted, Strange.
Good to hear you on the AmRRON net. Are you a corp member?
Darlene