Topics

13 Colonies Special Event

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Anyone else spending some time this holiday week trying to work K2? stations from the Original 13 Colonies?

73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

David Burnham - AK4EM

I have tried some. Only got 5 so far.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 8:05 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:
Anyone else spending some time this holiday week trying to work K2? stations from the Original 13 Colonies?

73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Hunter Barnell - N4PPY

I had all of them by day two! Well... all but Britain. I’ve tried working him on 40m phone and ft8 but can’t get him. I’ve had a blast! Got NH and RI in the mobile on 20m! Now I just have to figure what to do with all of it. Got them in my log.

On Jul 4, 2020, at 8:22 AM, David Burnham - AK4EM <burnham1078@...> wrote:

I have tried some. Only got 5 so far.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 8:05 AM Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:
Anyone else spending some time this holiday week trying to work K2? stations from the Original 13 Colonies?

73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Mark Clark - NI2Y <mercer17@...>

✅✅

--
Mark/NI2Y

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Hunter,
Go to their website and download the ‘fillable PDF’ file. Enter all the info requested and print out the form. You won’t be able to save it, as soon as you close it the data is gone. If you can print to pdf, do that and save that copy.  I’ve had log issues in the past so I keep a copy on file. Send the completed paper form to Ken Villone (address on the form). Include $5.00 for certificate handling. GB took a while, FT8 on 20 Friday evening.
73,
Buzz, K3GWK

 ✅✅