Re: March Meeting

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Missed you at da mtg last night Darlene, but understand why you couldn't make it tho. If you can get away for a couple hrs on Thurs AM, come on over and hang-out fer awhile w/ yer radio 'buds' while we do the PODx at the Health Dept. Or on the 13th when we do the Tornado drill at Stark Elem School. Have a good week, Ken

From: "KK4BKF via Groups.Io"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Sent: Monday March 2 2020 1:33:12PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] March Meeting

I won't be at the meeting tonight. Mother is pretty confused and a bit combative today. :(
Plus in all honesty, I would prefer to not to get out in a crowd due to the virus that is beginning to spread
in the US. I know it has not been reported in GA as active yet, but it may have just not been diagnosed yet.
Social isolation is the best way to prevent catching this virus. I will miss seeing my friends.
If John will send me an email or address I will forward my membership dues to him for 2020.
Darlene Ragon

Join BC-ARES@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.