Re: RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Winford Barnes - W8XC

ok I will be there.

On 1/13/2020 1:34 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK wrote:

Winford,

Yes, guess I wasn’t to clear on that.  Nancy has offered to go to the meeting but you would certainly be welcome to attend also.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Winford Barnes - W8XC
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:32 PM
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Buzz is the meeeting on Jan 25th?

On 1/13/2020 12:04 PM, W4DED via Groups.Io wrote:

Buzz,

May 6 is a Wednesday.

Dan

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 11:01:22 AM EST, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

73,

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join BC-ARES@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.