Re: RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Ok, I'll plan to attend the Hunter's mtg and if it's out early, I can join the survey.
N

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
<backacre348@...> wrote:

Nancy,

January 25 is a Saturday. 

I really appreciate the offer but the choice is yours.  You have participated in several of these events and understand our role.  Please let me know what you decide.  We really just need the course info – any changes?  Anything that the race team would like us to change?  Mention that we do not direct traffic!  Too much liability. 

Thanks & 73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:19 AM
To: BC-ARES@groups.io; Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via Groups.Io; BC-ARES@groups.io; Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK; BC-ARES@groups.io
Cc: David Burnham (AK4EM)
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Oh, I didn't read that right. Someone not doing the zone survey will be needed at the mtg at Hunter's. 
Let me know if you want me to go, or survey.

N

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:16 AM, Nancy Phillips - K4NEP via Groups.Io

<topazmeadows@...> wrote:

What day is that mtg at Hunter's?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:01 AM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

<backacre348@...> wrote:

AREBC Team,

I just received an invitation from the 5K chairman announcing the 6th annual event which will be held on May 6th  this year.  This is just a head’s up message – but please add it to your calendar.  This is an important event for us, good portable operation practice and a great public service opportunity.  I need someone who is not involved in the “Site Survey” project on January 25, 2020 to attend the meeting (Hunter’s Soul Café at 09:00) and Co-Chair our participation.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join BC-ARES@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.