Re: RED DEVIL FOOTBALL ALUMNI 5K

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

Ok, I'll plan to attend the Hunter's mtg and if it's out early, I can join the survey.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
<backacre348@...> wrote:

Nancy,

January 25 is a Saturday.

I really appreciate the offer but the choice is yours.  You have participated in several of these events and understand our role.  Please let me know what you decide.  We really just need the course info – any changes?  Anything that the race team would like us to change?  Mention that we do not direct traffic!  Too much liability.

Thanks & 73,

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10