There was a way to combine our individual ONE DELTA scores through an N3FJP program but nothing was set up so FD became an individual only event.  It was still fun.

73,
Buzz Kutcher, K3GWK

On Sunday, July 12, 2020, 08:25:31 AM EDT, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Nothing other than what I rpt'd in my email and attachments fm 7July.

From: "Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK"
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Sent: Sunday July 12 2020 8:22:09AM
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] BCARES June Monthly Report

Thanks. Any QSO results?

On Jul 12, 2020, at 07:30, Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Reckon y'all didn't get my reply to the FD '20 participation email?? May not have counted for anything, but I did put 7 hrs into it. No biggy, Ken

Re: [BC-ARES] Field Day Results?

Tue, Jul 7 2020 9:31 AM

From:"Ken & Anna Wallis" <kawallis@...>

To:BC-ARES@groups.io

Attachments (2) KM4HOS FD '20 report.pdf      KM4HOS, FD '20 WL msg traffic documentation.pdf

All, nobody came over to the Flovilla Hilton to play w/ Digital stuff for FD, so I sent the 100 bonus pt Radiogram msg via Winmor to SM, David, AG4ZR, also got his reply. Also sent 11 213's (only 10 needed) to various folks for the 10 pt each bonus pts, for 100 bonus pts total. Forgot to listen for the ARRL msg at 9PM, my bad. Submitted my ARRL FD '20 'entry form' but they didn't accept it, think it may be cuz I just did the 'formal msg's' for club 'bonus' points and didn't make any other contacts. Do we have a Club entry that we could add the bonus pts too?? If not, reckon my 200 pt 'bonus' effort was all for naught. Attached my station rpt and msg documentation. Y'all have a good week, Ken