Topics

Tuesday Night Hilly Ride - Need ride leader

Sheri Rosenbaum

Good morning
Heading up to Trek HQ this morning for the Women's Advocate Summit (get to order another bike!!). I wont be able to lead the hilly ride tomorrow or next week. I think that's it for me leading the hilly ride until next season... May 2020. It's been a blast and appreciate everyone who came out. Great group of riders.

See you on the road soon
Sheri

Mike McGehee (PBM)

Another bike?