Topics

Tuesday Night Hilly ride

Sheri Rosenbaum

I now have a conf call with Malaysia tonight and not able to make the ride. Also looking like rain might be coming back.
I've emailed Brad to see if he could lead the ride, but any of you regulars know the route. Sorry work has gotten in the way but it does pay for all my fun toys.
Sheri

Brad Peacock

I am able to lead the ride.

The weather is looking better. Watch for a confirming go or no-go email around 4:15

Brad