Topics

THURSDAY NIGHT RIDE-9/12-5:45-FLESK BREWERY

Carol Curtis

In Dave’s absence, I will be leading the ride tomorrow. Note time change due to daylight hours.

We will take the usual route. Since there is a possibility of rain, I may cancel. Look for that by 5.

If you’re looking for us to pick you up along the way, let me know and we will look for you

Carol

Carol Curtis

RIDE CANCELLED

On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:35 PM, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <SpinAholic=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

In Dave’s absence, I will be leading the ride tomorrow. Note time change due to daylight hours.

We will take the usual route. Since there is a possibility of rain, I may cancel. Look for that by 5.

If you’re looking for us to pick you up along the way, let me know and we will look for you

Carol

Stuff911

The weather looks like it will be passed by us well before 5:45. I was planning tonight as my only evening ride of the 2019 season with the group - so going anyhow. I’ll stop by Flesk at the prescribed time. Anyone that wants to join me is welcome. If it’s just me ... then I’ll just keep riding.

Joe

On Sep 12, 2019, at 4:34 PM, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <SpinAholic=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

RIDE CANCELLED
On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:35 PM, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <SpinAholic=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

In Dave’s absence, I will be leading the ride tomorrow. Note time change due to daylight hours.

We will take the usual route. Since there is a possibility of rain, I may cancel. Look for that by 5.

If you’re looking for us to pick you up along the way, let me know and we will look for you

Carol

TOM NELSON

I’m riding