Topics

The Future is Shifting

Mark Poynor

Mark :-)

The Future is Driven

Internationally acclaimed and the world's most efficient, chainless drivetrain, Driven, is now shifting

Just over one year ago we unveiled our revolutionary bicycle drivetrain concept—Driven—a development project that originated from a desire to pursue a 99% efficient drivetrain.

Since the introduction of Driven at Eurobike, last year, our team have been relentless in their pursuit to innovate and further develop the concept.
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Share Share
The road map has focused on two critical characteristics—rideability and shiftability. The original bike presented at Eurobike was not intended to carry load or shift gears. For 2019, rider load testing has been paramount and in the first velodrome testing, speeds of up to 45 km/h were recorded on a single-speed prototype. Parallel to the on-going rider load testing, the invention of a viable shifting mechanism has taken centre stage.

Widely considered a monumental task, our R&D team have achieved a major engineering breakthrough in shiftabilty after only 14 months since unveiling the original concept. Driven now comprises a fixed front pinion and a patent-pending, wirelessly controlled, electronic shiftable rear split-pinion.

New Members of the Driven Family

THE VENGE
Unbeatable Aerodynamic Efficiency
THE LUX
Ultimate Off-Road Efficiency
Read the Story
Watch the Video

How can you ride faster today?

Whilst developments advance to bring Driven to market, a CeramicSpeed drivetrain upgrade including Bottom Bracket, OSPW System and UFO Chain, is still the fastest drivetrain available? Built with the same technology behind Driven, offering unparalleled results that achieve up to 98.37% efficiency.
Shop Online
FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube
Copyright © 2019 CeramicSpeed, All rights reserved.

CeramicSpeed Sport
Noergaardsvej 3
Holstebro 7500
Denmark