Topics

Sunday rides

Jason Krueger

I've been out of the loop between vacation, work, and illness and I haven't seen anyone posting any rides tomorrow yet. I am hoping to get back on the bike this weekend. Is anything planned for Sunday am?

Jason

Jason Krueger

Well thanks g r the well-wishes, but I'm feeling fine. We have been traveling quite a bit, working too much and all that. I missed a day because if a cold (and probably another due to a hangover) but no biggie. I'll be trying to make it tomorrow. Also: we have been invited to swing by Ambrosia after the ride for pastries and such. A friend of mine is performing there between 10 and 1. So if anyone want some good snacks and classical guitar, consider swinging by.

Jason

On Aug 24, 2019, at 18:52, Lena Chon <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Jason,
We missed you ... sorry to hear you weren’t felling well.

There is a ride at 9am meeting at high school. Donut ride and Fave is bringing the tandem. Perfect for you to get back into the groove.

Lena

Sent from my iPhone