Topics

Sunday rides

Jason Krueger

I've been out of the loop between vacation, work, and illness and I haven't seen anyone posting any rides tomorrow yet. I am hoping to get back on the bike this weekend. Is anything planned for Sunday am?

Jason

Jason Krueger

Well thanks g r the well-wishes, but I'm feeling fine. We have been traveling quite a bit, working too much and all that. I missed a day because if a cold (and probably another due to a hangover) but no biggie. I'll be trying to make it tomorrow. Also: we have been invited to swing by Ambrosia after the ride for pastries and such. A friend of mine is performing there between 10 and 1. So if anyone want some good snacks and classical guitar, consider swinging by.

Jason

On Aug 24, 2019, at 18:52, Lena Chon <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Jason,
We missed you ... sorry to hear you weren’t felling well.

There is a ride at 9am meeting at high school. Donut ride and Fave is bringing the tandem. Perfect for you to get back into the groove.

Lena

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2019, at 6:08 PM, Jason Krueger via Groups.Io <kruegerjason=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I've been out of the loop between vacation, work, and illness and I haven't seen anyone posting any rides tomorrow yet. I am hoping to get back on the bike this weekend. Is anything planned for Sunday am?

Jason