Topics

Sunday Ride Options

David Bergen

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

Anna Swiet

I prefer 8 am to allow any lingering raindrops to dry up. Planning to ride century if there's enough interest. Otherwise I'll ride as long as others want. Actually, the forecast is improving

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:22 AM, David Bergen
<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

Ram Gummadi

I’m in as long as we are not sprinting the whole way :).
Ram

Sent from my mobile phone

<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

Eldridge Bolin

I'm good for 60 if anyone else has a preference for that distance.

<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

tinasmith7934

I'm not doing a Century but would be good with 70-80 miles. 7:30 -8 am start is fine to clear any rain.
Tina

<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

Rich Marisie

I’m going to try to ride on Sunday 8am works for me but I’m not looking to do a Century.

<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.

Greg Crowther

I’m all centuried out but will look forward to something less. Half century?