Topics

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School - Century plus shorter options

David Bergen

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School - Century plus shorter options

Early rain is forecasted. Look for last minute postponements.

24,28,44,46,…mile options. Too numerous to name all options.

Most riders will probably ride 18 miles to McHenry and from there, we will discuss all the options and split up…McHenry loop for 42 plus a possible Bull Valley 12 mile add-on…etc….including a century.

All the roads we normally do with stops in the regular places.

Team Tandem will probably do the 42 miler at a slower pace for those who want to join us.

Give the group a shout-out if you want to do the century.

If rained out, we have another long ride/century planned for next weekend

100 mile

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31092900

Danny

42 miler looks good to me

On Sep 13, 2019, at 10:42 PM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School - Century plus shorter options

Early rain is forecasted. Look for last minute postponements.

24,28,44,46,…mile options. Too numerous to name all options.

Most riders will probably ride 18 miles to McHenry and from there, we will discuss all the options and split up…McHenry loop for 42 plus a possible Bull Valley 12 mile add-on…etc….including a century.

All the roads we normally do with stops in the regular places.

Team Tandem will probably do the 42 miler at a slower pace for those who want to join us.

Give the group a shout-out if you want to do the century.

If rained out, we have another long ride/century planned for next weekend

100 mile

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31092900

<image001.png>

<silver_Lake_Century_2.pdf>