Topics

Sunday Pie Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 or 60 mile options [6 Attachments]

David Bergen

Sunday Pie Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 or 60 mile options

This is a repeat of an earlier ride. A slower group will fall off the back of the main group and follow the tandem and do the 40 or 50 mile option. On the way back to the start, I plan on stopping at the new restaurant on route 14, Ella Bonella, for an after ride brunch. See link below. All riders welcome.  Ella Bonella has great breakfast/Brunch/Lunch pies. Check out the menu at https://ellabonella.com/

Map

https://goo.gl/maps/zXiQUCBKDGw

4 options…30, 40, 50, or 60 miles

The first 18 miles will be slower than average as we weave thru various neighborhoods to a stop at Lakewood forest preserve.  From there, you! will decide on a easy 12 mile return or a 40/50/60 mile return. The longer riders will go an additional 11 miles to Darrel and Roberts where they will have to decide between 40 or 50/60. There will be a stop at the gas station at Bonner and Rand for food/water/etc.

As always, route subject to change due to construction, group decision, or ride organizers whim

Pie Detour

18 mile start

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7787592

12 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143402

22 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143390

32 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143443

 42 mile return

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/8596936

.

Attachment(s) from David Bergen | View attachments on the web

6 of 6 File(s)

.

_._,_._,_