Topics

Sunday McHenry ride @8:00

Tim Jozwiak (Jaws)

We will start at 8 o’clock from Barrington high school and do a 45 mile loop to McHenry and back. I will add the Maps later today and update the weather.

Tim Jozwiak
(847) 452-9557
tjoz@...

Marie Couris

Hi everyone. Its Marie finally commenting. 🤣 Cant make tomorrow as I am training almost all offroad for Chequamegon on 9-13. Have a great ride !

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 12:16 PM Tim Jozwiak (Jaws) <tjoz@...> wrote:
We will start at 8 o’clock from Barrington high school and do a 45 mile loop to McHenry and back. I will add the Maps later today and update the weather.

Tim Jozwiak
(847) 452-9557
tjoz@...

David Saporta

Hey Marie, this is Dave S. - newer member of the club.  Dale (another new member) and I are pretty much full-time MTB now too as we're doing Chequamegon as well.  I don't think we've met but good luck!  Maybe we'll see you there amongst the other couple thousand people :)

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 3:15 PM Marie Couris <mcouris@...> wrote:
Hi everyone. Its Marie finally commenting. 🤣 Cant make tomorrow as I am training almost all offroad for Chequamegon on 9-13. Have a great ride !

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 12:16 PM Tim Jozwiak (Jaws) <tjoz@...> wrote:
We will start at 8 o’clock from Barrington high school and do a 45 mile loop to McHenry and back. I will add the Maps later today and update the weather.

Tim Jozwiak
(847) 452-9557
tjoz@...

Marie Couris

Awesome! Hope to see you too! In any case good luck and NO RAIN like last year!