Topics

Saturday Ride - 9:00am Barrington High School

Tom Cramer

Join me for my go to Prairie/Dundee 44 mi Ride when Dave is out of Town.

If someone else has a route they would rather do that is similar time please feel free to bounce my plan.

Rolling out of Barrington High School Lot at 9:00am (not arriving)

Looks like Clouds and 40-50 deg temps Winds from the East 12 mph.

Link to ride with GPS off our website (no we do not go on 90) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23867837

Have a great day!

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.