From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of Ruben Medina via Groups.Io <ruben.medina27@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2019 7:08:11 AM
To: jcchon@... <jcchon@...>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Saturday morning ride [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Here is some pertinent and is eful information given the destination for today’s BBC ride.

On Friday, August 30, 2019, 8:37:30 AM CDT, Jin Chon via Groups.Io <jcchon@...> wrote:

BBC, here are the routes for tomorrow am ride.  due to popular demand, we will do the Dundee route and stop at CRAFT Donuts (total 30 miles). If people want to ride longer, they can cross Fox River and do the Blackhawk loop totaling 45 miles.

We will leave from BHS at 8am..
image1.png

image2.png
https://ridewithgps.com/trips/33487569?privacy_code=sVJyUyXbG8E7yYc0

Thanks,
Jin Chon
Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:03 PM, Jin Chon via Groups.Io <jcchon@...> wrote:

BBC,

Tom Craig and I will co-lead a ride on Saturday starting at 8am from BHS. There’s a chance of rain so look for updates.  Route will sent out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jin Chon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.