Topics

Saturday morning ride

Jin Chon

BBC,

Tom Craig and I will co-lead a ride on Saturday starting at 8am from BHS. There’s a chance of rain so look for updates.  Route will sent out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jin Chon

Jin Chon

BBC, here are the routes for tomorrow am ride.  due to popular demand, we will do the Dundee route and stop at CRAFT Donuts (total 30 miles). If people want to ride longer, they can cross Fox River and do the Blackhawk loop totaling 45 miles.

We will leave from BHS at 8am..
image1.png

image2.png
https://ridewithgps.com/trips/33487569?privacy_code=sVJyUyXbG8E7yYc0

Thanks,
Jin Chon
Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:03 PM, Jin Chon via Groups.Io <jcchon@...> wrote:

BBC,

Tom Craig and I will co-lead a ride on Saturday starting at 8am from BHS. There’s a chance of rain so look for updates.  Route will sent out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jin Chon

Ruben Medina

Here is some pertinent and is eful information given the destination for today’s BBC ride.