Topics

Ride cancelled. Plan B - beers at Flesk @ 7:30

Brad Peacock

The rain looks like it MIGHT be out of here by ride time, but at this point the roads will still be pretty wet (and I strongly dislike drinking road spray)

I DO however enjoy drinking beer. Plan B is to meet at Flesk at 7:30 to TALK about hilly rides!

Who’s in?

On Aug 21, 2019, at 3:28 PM, Brad Peacock via Groups.Io <brad.peacock1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Will make the call at 5:00.

Fingers crossed!

On Aug 21, 2019, at 11:43 AM, Brad Peacock via Groups.Io <brad.peacock1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Last night’s rained out hilly ride is had been rescheduled for tonight.

5:45 at Flesk. Same route as usual.

Brad

David Bergen

See you at 7:30...or earlier