From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of Sean Malia <stmalia@...>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 5:37:31 PM
To: Barrington Bike Club <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Merry Christmas

For those of you getting a head start on your Christmas wish lists...

Wahoo’s New KICKR Bike Changes Everything About Riding Inside
http://flip.it/zvEH7G

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

Sean Malia

Not at that price- I’ll keep taking the rear wheel off in the pain cave for winter.

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

On Sep 6, 2019, at 5:55 PM, Sheri Rosenbaum <Luv2Bike80@...> wrote:

It’s a pretty hearty price tag. You buying?
Gotta say they thought of just about everything.

<Image-3.jpeg>

Excuse any typos from iPhone

For those of you getting a head start on your Christmas wish lists...

Wahoo’s New KICKR Bike Changes Everything About Riding Inside
http://flip.it/zvEH7G

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

John Guido

Here’s one from Elite, the Fuoripista.  Only 16K.  Saw it reviewed last year.  Complete with a leather Brooks saddle so one can truly embody the phrase..."ride on the rivet”.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 6:06 PM, Sean Malia <stmalia@...> wrote:

Not at that price- I’ll keep taking the rear wheel off in the pain cave for winter.

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

On Sep 6, 2019, at 5:55 PM, Sheri Rosenbaum <Luv2Bike80@...> wrote:

It’s a pretty hearty price tag. You buying?
Gotta say they thought of just about everything.

<Image-3.jpeg>

Excuse any typos from iPhone

For those of you getting a head start on your Christmas wish lists...

Wahoo’s New KICKR Bike Changes Everything About Riding Inside
http://flip.it/zvEH7G

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

Tom Craig

$16,500 and you still end up sweating on it.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 8:59 PM John Guido via Groups.Io <jbguido=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s one from Elite, the Fuoripista.  Only 16K.  Saw it reviewed last year.  Complete with a leather Brooks saddle so one can truly embody the phrase..."ride on the rivet”.

 I’m just hoping to get a Wahoo or an Elite Drivo II this year and save the rest for beer.

--
Tom Craig
www.tcraigphoto.com

John Remi

I’m waiting for the ebike assist version. 😂