Topics

Like our BBC Facebook Page

Tom Cramer

Those of you on Facebook, did you know there is a BBC Group page that Catherine McCord created for us?

I started posting quick story ride pics to there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BarringtonBikeClub/permalink/2339534366082670?sfns=mo

Have a great Sunday!
Tom

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.

Danny

Are there any other rides tomorrow other than joz’s 45 miler? I’m on a time crunch and looking to ride 30-35 miles.. catching the 11:25 am train...

Danny