Topics

Lake Geneva

Greg Bach

Mike (or anyone):

Anybody have a safe route to Lake Geneva for me. Want to ride up tomorrow to meet neighbors for a boat day. Not liking the Strava or Element route that was created. Thx.

Greg Bach
Bach Benefit Group
18-3 E. Dundee, Bldg 3- Suite 310
Barrington, IL 60010

847-519-9999
www.bachbenefitgroup.com

Michael Kidd

On Aug 23, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Greg Bach <greg@...> wrote:

Mike (or anyone):

Anybody have a safe route to Lake Geneva for me. Want to ride up tomorrow to meet neighbors for a boat day. Not liking the Strava or Element route that was created. Thx.

Greg Bach
Bach Benefit Group
18-3 E. Dundee, Bldg 3- Suite 310
Barrington, IL 60010

847-519-9999
www.bachbenefitgroup.com

Comcast

I do not know how Strava routes you. I go to Bull Valley, West to Queen Anne, up to Hebron. Riding hebron road, west to Nicohls. Then Bissell, Mogawk and zenda. Up to Zenda, Zenda turns to Lynn and you hit the lake in the middle. Work east (right) to Lake G.

A pretty big day from South B’ton.

H Munsterman
847-274-0108.