From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Bergen
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Labor Day Weekend Rides - Ride Coordinators Needed [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Ride coordinators needed for this weekend’s rides….Lake Michigan?...Silver Lake?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.