Topics

Harmon hundred

Rich Marisie

All,

Greg & I are planning to ride the Harmon Hundred next Sunday September 8. Please let us know if there are other BBC members who are interested in riding in this supported ride.

For more information,

Rich

Eldridge Bolin

I'm interested

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 10:17 Rich Marisie via Groups.Io <rmarisie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
All,

Greg & I are planning to ride the Harmon Hundred next Sunday September 8. Please let us know if there are other BBC members who are interested in riding in this supported ride.

For more information,

Rich

Rob Dickson

Some video from the HH. No time for editing or addition of telemetry.....it is what it is!

Rob