Topics

Good morning McHenry!

Rob Dickson

Video from Saturdays ride. One of the early segments is sped up and I don't want to fix it....sorry. GPS overlay's should be fairly accurate.

Rob

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM Tom Cramer <t-cramer@...> wrote:
Today's Ride video...

https://gopro.com/v/62OWPO3Pw6JQv

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

John Guido

Ride looked good.  Like the video.

On Sep 15, 2019, at 3:24 PM, Patricia Haney via Groups.Io <pbhaney@...> wrote:

Your videos keep getting better!

 Miss everyone! Too much school stuff to do to spend hours on my bike...

Patti

On Sep 15, 2019, at 2:25 PM, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <SpinAholic@...> wrote:

Love these. This could be a second career for you!

Carol

On Sep 15, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

Tom,

Are you using a GoPro? great job on the videos, looks like you spend a lot of time on these.

Mike

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Today's Ride video...

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Patricia Haney

Your videos keep getting better!

 Miss everyone! Too much school stuff to do to spend hours on my bike...

Patti

On Sep 15, 2019, at 2:25 PM, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <SpinAholic@...> wrote:

Love these. This could be a second career for you!

Carol

On Sep 15, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

Tom,

Are you using a GoPro? great job on the videos, looks like you spend a lot of time on these.

Mike

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Today's Ride video...

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Carol Curtis

Love these. This could be a second career for you!

Carol

On Sep 15, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

Tom,

Are you using a GoPro? great job on the videos, looks like you spend a lot of time on these.

Mike

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Today's Ride video...

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Mike McGehee (PBM)

Tom,

Are you using a GoPro? great job on the videos, looks like you spend a lot of time on these.

Mike

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Today's Ride video...

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Tom Cramer

Today's Ride video...

https://gopro.com/v/62OWPO3Pw6JQv

Thanks all for riding and Dave for leading!

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
Sent from my iPhone 847-308-7012