Topics

Saturday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School

Jin Chon

To clarify, this ride is for tomorrow,  Saturday..
Ram, hope you can make it to this ride. Also I need your contact info to share some details about the Taco ride..

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Sep 6, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Jin Chon via Groups.Io <jcchon@...> wrote:

For those doing the Rando do Taco ride on Sunday (or other who want a lower pace than usual) and want to save their legs a bit and practice riding their gravel/MTB/Commute bikes at a slower pace on mix of gravel and street meet Brad and I at Cook Street Coffee at 8am for a 20-25 mile ride and coffee afterward. Join if you can..

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Sep 6, 2019, at 10:14 AM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Saturday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School

Some new roads this week…looked back into the archives.

Stops and sprints at the normal places

60 degrees at ride time

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31045857

<image001.png>

<Indian_long_Grove_42.pdf>
<Indian_long_Grove_42.tcx>

Jin Chon

For those doing the Rando do Taco ride on Sunday (or other who want a lower pace than usual) and want to save their legs a bit and practice riding their gravel/MTB/Commute bikes at a slower pace on mix of gravel and street meet Brad and I at Cook Street Coffee at 8am for a 20-25 mile ride and coffee afterward. Join if you can..

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Sep 6, 2019, at 10:14 AM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Saturday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School

Some new roads this week…looked back into the archives.

Stops and sprints at the normal places

60 degrees at ride time

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31045857

<image001.png>