Topics

Tour de France Rider Poll #poll

Darryl Racki

I picked the wrong Frenchman (Romain Bardet) for my number one rider in Ruben’s fantasy Tour.  The question is, is it wrong to hope for an overnight stomach flu to get him out of the race so I can use a sub?  Asking for a friend.
Darryl Racki

Thank you for voting. Results will be available when the poll is closed.

Carol Curtis

I say No. 1. As nice as you are, just suck it up🚴🏽‍♀️😎

Carol

On Jul 11, 2019, at 3:26 PM, Darryl Racki via Groups.Io <dwracki@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

I picked the wrong Frenchman (Romain Bardet) for my number one rider in Ruben’s fantasy Tour.  The question is, is it wrong to hope for an overnight stomach flu to get him out of the race so I can use a sub?  Asking for a friend.
Darryl Racki

1. YES, it’s wrong. For real, get a life.
2. NO, it’s not wrong, he’s weak and he missed too many Saturday climbing rides. Throw the bum out.

Vote Now