Re: Harmon Hundred

Jin Chon

We promise to represent BBC well by dominating the tacos!!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Sep 7, 2019, at 5:24 PM, Anna Swiet via Groups.Io <annaswiet@...> wrote:

John, we expect a full report of how you suffered through the brewery event. Good luck to all and have fun. Lots of beer will be flowing tomorrow...

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 4:11 PM, John Guido via Groups.Io
<jbguido@...> wrote:
“Bon chance” to the Harmon Hundreds riders and the Taco munchers tomorrow.
Can’t attend either as I have a Family meeting tomorrow at of all places, Dovetail Brewery.

Ride strong BBC

Cheers

On Sep 7, 2019, at 4:05 PM, Danny via Groups.Io <brneyfife@...> wrote:

I need to be back for a family event earlier than I had thought so I will not be riding the Harmon

Danny

On Sep 7, 2019, at 7:32 AM, Dan Donofrio <ddonofrio12@...> wrote:

I am in, should be a perfect day for a long ride. Since I am a new guy to the club, I dont have BBC gear. Do jerseys have to be ordered or do they have some at Village?
Thx
Dan

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019, 7:12 PM Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:
I volunteer at 5:00 am but should be done and ready to roll by 7:30

Rob

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 8:08 AM Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:
Rich,
Thanks Rich. Rolling at 7:30  sounds good. I copied BBC here. Couple guys from last nights ride expressed interest.
Greg

On Sep 6, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Rich Marisie <rmarisie@...> wrote:

Guys,

Sunday’s looking like a cool day with a slight chance of rain.  We will meet at Wilmot high school entrance and be ready to ride out by 7:30am. Does anyone have any suggestions for Sunday’s ride?

Looking forward to another Harmon Hundred ride.

Rich

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 7:46 AM, Rich Marisie <rmarisie@...> wrote:

Good Morning,

Eldridge, Greg, Ken and myself are the four riders from the club showing interest in riding this years Harmon Hundred. I will point out that five days out it’s looking cool and wet for Sunday something we’ll
keep an eye on. Let’s get an agreeable start time for the group if we are going to ride together! I’m good with a 7-7:30am start time, please let us know your thoughts?

Thanks,

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.