Re: Saturday 8:00AM BHS Huntley Woodstock 65

John Guido

Super day.  Great ride everyone.
 Thanks, Ruben.

On Aug 24, 2019, at 1:36 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Reuben,
Thank you for taking us on a fun adventure. Another great BBC ride!

Lena

<image1.jpeg>

<image2.jpeg>

<image3.jpeg>

<image4.jpeg>

<image5.jpeg>

On Aug 24, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Todd Hepler <barringtonbikeclub@...> wrote:

Hi all:

I didn’t see the shorter ride responses until this morning, so I already planned to ride with a friend out of palatine.

Sorry!  Maybe next time!

Todd
On Aug 23, 2019, at 6:11 PM, Patricia Haney <pbhaney@...> wrote:

I am! How far? What time? Leave with them at 8, head to Morkes for coffee, then head back? Or... something different?
Patti

On Aug 23, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Todd Hepler <barringtonbikeclub@...> wrote:

Is anyone interested in a shorter, slower ride tomorrow?

Todd Hepler

On Aug 21, 2019, at 5:13 PM, Ruben Medina via Groups.Io <ruben.medina27@...> wrote:

Join us on Saturday at Barrington High School at 8:00AM for a new ride called the BHS Huntley Woodstock 65 miler.

We'll start out heading for Huntley with a stop at Morkes for coffee, water, etc. at the 17 mile mark.

From there we will ride in a northerly direction on very lightly traveled country roads toward Woodstock; where we can stop at the town square for our second break. This should be 36 miles into the ride.

From Woodstock we will start the return to Barrington but first we must do the infamous "Bull Valley Wall" (42 mile mark) for the first and probably only time this season.

After that it will be smooth sailing back to the high school. Attached is a gpx file in case you would like to have the file.

See you all Saturday morning.

Ruben

<BHS Huntley Woodstock 65.gpx>
<Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 4.56.00 PM.png>

Join BBC-Bike@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.